All returning and new patients must be tested negative for COVID-19 prior to their first visit. Prior to each treatment session, we will have each patient wash their hands and have their temperature measured. Throughout the session, patients will be required to wear a face mask. At this time, we will not be allowing aides or caretakers to sit in the waiting area with the exception of one parent or guardian for pediatric patients.
For information on testing locations, please refer to: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/coronavirus/resources/covid-testing.page
- Treatment sessions will be 1-on-1 60 minute sessions. Patients are asked to be prompt on their arrival times as we will not be able to extend treatment into the next patient's appointment slot.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the office.
- All therapists will wash their hands before and after treating each patient.
- All therapy equipment will be sanitized before and after each patient use.
- Clinicians will wear face masks and gloves for the duration of treatment